Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Neon Accessory



 
 



While there is something intrinsically chic about head to toe black, sometimes a girl needs a pop of color.  Incorporating bright accessories is an easy way to spruce up any LBD.  Pairing neon accessories with darker base colors is the best way to avoid looking like a walking glow-stick.  This geometric Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater dress is the ideal blank canvas to fill with vivid, imaginative hues.  Sometimes the best part of any outfit begins south of the ankles.  While I am partial to boots and platforms, I succumbed to the playful appeal of these tiger, suede, neon green Kenzo ballet flats. 
Knit Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Saks)
Head Scarf: Hermes (Hermes)
Tiger Baller Flats: Kenzo (Colette)
Rings: Assorted (Saint Laurent, Anna Sui, Modewalk)
Bag: Angel Jackson (V.O.D)

6 comments:

  1. Eurghhh love it!!! You always post such wonderful outfits! I only wish I could afford Marc by Marc Jacobs!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Callie!! Marc by Marc can be pricey, but one upside is it is fairly easy to find on sale. This dress was A/W 2012 so it may be on sale soon or even now! Sites like Gilt and Farfetched sometimes have pretty good deals. Thank you so much, girl!! Xo

      Delete
  2. I love that purse! It's perfect for spring! Now I just need to go get me one lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe- thank you, Chelsea!! It IS a fun bag- the bright colors definitely put me in the mood for warmer weather :-). Angel Jackson has a bunch of fabulous, colorful accessories. I'm so happy you like it!! :-) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Faye. PS- you are stunning!!

      Delete